Transferring Scheduled Production
Before the transfer, you must establish and assign an appropriate template.
Transferring Scheduled Activities from PP.
To transfer data:
Specify the source of the data to transfer:
- In the Activity-Based Costing initial screen, choose Planning
- Indicate whether the data is to be transferred from Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) or long-term planning (LTP).
- For SOP, enter a version.
In the version, activate the Product groups indicator (transfer process requirements for groups) in order to allow transfers of product group or material planning data from SOP to the Activity-Based Costing component (CO-OM-ABC).
- For LTP, enter a plan scenario.
- Enter the values for Plant, Version, From period, To period, and Fiscal year.
- If you want to process large volumes of data, select Background processing.
- Choose Execute.
- To revoke the data transfer, choose Transfer