Infosystem® Reports for Cost Center Accounting or Activity-Based Costing etc.
The price report is under Prices.
Enter the report object.
– In the initial screen of the price report for activity types in the Cost Center Accounting component (CO-OM-CCA), enter acost center, a cost center interval, or a cost center group .
Additionally, enter anactivity type, an activity type interval, or an activity type group .
– In the initial screen of the price report for business processes in the Activity-Based Costing component (CO-OM-ABC), enter abusiness process, a business process interval, or a business process group.
– Period from...to....
The price indicator provides the basis of calculation for the price. The following values are allowed:
1: The price is calculated iteratively on the basis of plan activity on the cost center or business process.
2: The price is calculated iteratively on the basis of the capacity of the cost center or business process.
3: The price is entered manually.
4: The plan price is calculated purely iteratively.
5: The actual price is calculated on the basis of actual activity.
6: The actual price is calculated on the basis of capacity.
8: The actual price is calculated purely iteratively.
– Selection Options offers you more options for entering objects and object ranges (see:Specifying Selection Options).
– You can delete entries for individual selection rows or all entries for the selection (see:Delete Selection).
– You can save your entries in a variant in the initial screen fields and get them again when you next call up the initial screen (see:Processing Variants).
To display the document display online and print it immediately, choose Program
For more information: