Revaluation in Dependency Planning
If you use statistical key figures, activity quantities, cost elements or prices in dependency planning that you did not plan manually or that you copied, the system does not automatically revalue your dependency planning.
You should revalue your planning manually if you:
- Imported statistical key figures or activity quantities into the system using the external data interface.
- Calculated statistical key figure quantities using formula planning
- Transferred statistical key figure quantities from the LIS (Logistics Information System) to cost center planning.
- Transferred activity quantities from PP to cost center planning.
- Calculated activity quantities using indirect activity allocation
- Calculates prices for activity types using price calculation
If you make the following changes to planning, the system automatically revaluates dependency planning after each change:
- Changes to manually-planned values
- Changes to planned values due to plan reconciliation
- Changes to copied plan values for cost elements
The system does not automatically revalue copied activity quantities and key figure quantities.
To revaluate resources:
selection variant that you define yourself
- Choose Accounting ®
Cost Center Accounting ®
Cost element/activity input ®
Change ® Extras ®
Dependency planning ®
- Specify for which cost centers your dependency planning is to be revaluated as follows:
- Single cost centers
- A cost center group
- All cost centers
- Enter a name for a selection variant.
- Choose Create or Change (depending on whether you want to create a new selection variant or change an existing one).
- Specify which data is to be revalued.
- Save your
- Maintain the following fields:
- From period
- To period
- Fiscal year
- Choose Execute.
The system updates the revalued planned costs and the revalued planned consumption. You can check the results on the overview screen and on the period screen for planning.