Tax Return to the Tax Authorities 

You are required to create an advance return for tax on sales/purchases on a regular basis, and to do this you can make use of the various country-specific programs in the R/3 System.

To credit the tax accounts , you must transfer the tax am ounts to a tax payable account by:

For more information on this subject, see FI - Closing and Reporting documentation.