Integrate SAP Mobile Cards with SAP S/4HANA¶
Creating and Adding a Destination¶
In the SAP SAP Business Technology Platform cockpit, you need to create a destination to enable the communication with the SAP S/4HANA environment.
- Log into SAP Business Technology Platform, navigate to your subaccount. For more information, see Create a Destination
- Select Connectivity > Destinations.
Choose New Destination, and enter the following data:
Property Details Name Enter the destination name. URL Host name of the SAP S/4HANA system, make sure to add
-apiafter the customer identifier. For example, https://my300470.s4hana.ondemand.com will be https://my300470-api.s4hana.ondemand.com.
Proxy Type Internet Audience The host name of the SAP S/4HANA system. For example,
Download the trust certificate from the Cloud Foundry subaccount. Select Download Trust.
- Save the trust certificate locally to your hard drive for later use.
In the SAP mobile service cockpit, create a new destination. For more information, see Creating a Destination
- In SAP Mobile Services Cockpit, select Mobile Applications > Native/Hybrid or SAP Mobile Cards.
- Select the Create icon .
- In Create Destination, enter a name and select SAP Destination service.
- From the list, select the destination created in the SAP mobile service cockpit. Click OK.
- In the Rewrite Mode field, select No Rewriting. Click Next.
- Select Propagate User Name. Click Finish.