Running the Logon Application on iOS
Deploy and run the Logon project on iOS.
- In a terminal window, make sure you are in the project folder and execute the
command: cordova prepare ios
- Open Xcode.
- In a Finder window, browse to your Cordova project folder, <Project Name>/platforms/ios.
- Double-click the <ProjectName>.xcodeproj file to open the project in Xcode.
- Add the clienthubEntitlements and
$(CFBundleIdentifier) keychain groups to the Capabilities
(Xcode 5) or Entitlements section of the project. This shows an example:
- If keyMAFUseAfaria is set to true ( false is the default beginning with SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 3.0 SP14) in MAFLogonManagerOptions.plist, the Afaria client is opened after calling sap.Logon.init(...). This can be disabled by modifying the file MAFLogonManagerOptions.plist. In Xcode, locate this file under Resources > MAFLogonManagerNG.bundle > MAFLogonManagerOptions.plist, and set keyMAFUseAfaria to false.
- If modifying the build settings for an iOS7 or iOS7.1 Deployment Target, you may get a library link error. You can manually add the libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib to fix the issue.
- Select your Simulator type and click the Run button.