Running the Hybrid SDK (Kapsel) Application on Android
Open your Cordova based Hybrid SDK (Kapsel) project in Eclipse and run it on the emulator.
- In a Command Prompt window, make sure you are in the project folder and execute the
command: cordova prepare android
- Start Eclipse.
- From the menu, choose .
- In the Import window, select .
- Browse to your project, <ProjectName>/platforms/android, select the android folder, and click Open.
- Click Finish.The project is imported into Eclipse.
- Right-click the project node and select .