Integral Number Property Type
The integral number data type stores a whole number. An integral number property can define the minimum and maximum values it can contain. The hard minimum and maximum limits for this data type are equivalent to a 32-bit value, allowing for a positive/negative indicator bit.
Integral Number Property Attributes
- Name: This is the unique identifier for the property definition. This value must be unique among all properties within the same parent definition.
- Display Name: This attribute sets the default display name to label or otherwise identify the property value on the Agentry Client. This will also be the default label for any screen control that displays this property.
- Minimum Value: This attribute specifies the minimum value accepted by the property. This attribute can be no greater than the defined Maximum Value.
- Maximum Value: This attribute specifies the maximum value accepted by the property. This attribute can be no less than the defined Minimum Value.
- Blank: This attribute specifies whether to display a blank value or 0 when the value of the property is zero.