Fetch Removal Step
A step definition for removing objects from a collection.
A fetch removal step is defined to determine which objects should be removed from the collection targeted by the parent fetch. A removal step references a step definition within the same module. This step has access to information about the target collection, as well as to any data captured in fetch properties. The step referenced by a removal step definition is expected to return the key property of any object(s) that should be deleted from the target collection on the Agentry Client.
Removal Step Attributes
- Step: This attribute references the step definition within the same module to run as a removal step for the parent fetch.
- Run: This attribute specifies how to run the removal
step during a single transmit. This may be set to one of the following
- Run one Time: This setting will run the removal step a single time for the fetch processing. This setting assumes the step need be executed only once to return the data for all object instances to be removed during synchronization, or the step being executed is not returning data but rather is being run in support of synchronization.
- Run Once per Object: This setting will execute the removal step once for each object instance in the collection that is being synchronized. This includes both those object instances sent by the Client to the Server, as well as any that may have been added by previous fetch steps.
- Read Into: This attribute has no effect on a fetch removal step and will be deprecated in a future release.