Installing the Agentry ActiveX SDK
Install the Agentry ActiveX SDK when you are developing ActiveX controls for use on Agentry Windows Mobile clients.
- Understanding of the development of ActiveX controls, and interprocess communications in Agentry Windows Mobile client environments.
- Install this SDKwhere needed for development work, for example, the same host system as the IDE or other development tool set, or to a file share or network drive that is accessible to these tools.
- Launch the installer program by executing Agentry_7.0.x.x_SDK.exe.The file is located in the Agentry Toolkit folder in the SAP Mobile Platform SDK installation directory.
- Click Next on the first screen, Welcome to the Agentry Software Development Kit Setup Wizard.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Specify the location in which to install the SDK resources.
- Click Install, then finish the wizard when prompted by the last screen.
- Agentry ActiveX
- Agentry External Process
You can move or copy these resources to other locations as needed to include in development projects.