Typically, when agents create a coupon, they do not assign it to consumers. You can assign coupons to one or more consumers, depending on the coupon quantity. Consumers can search for public coupons using their mobile devices.
- Click Coupon Admin, and select Coupon Types.
- Click Edit for the coupon type you want to assign.
- In the left pane, click Assign.
- Select one of these identification types:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Customer ID
- User Name
- Enter the customer's identification.
- Click Save.