Signing Up for a Consumer Account
On the Consumer Signup page you can create a consumer account. You need not have a bank account.
- In a browser, navigate to: http://www.serverName.8080/portal/, where serverName is the name of the machine on which SAP Mobile Platform Server is running.
- On the Login page, click Consumer Signup.
- Choose one of the consumer types:
- Money – a mobile wallet that is used for financial transactions, such as sending money, paying bills, and topping up airtime.
- mBanking – a mobile wallet with the same features as a Money account that also lets you monitor payments and transfers, using a mobile browser and smart-client channels.
- Enter all required information.The default time zone is Europe/Berlin.
- Enter the distorted (CAPTCHA) characters.CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then click Continue.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement, and click Next.
- Review your information, and click Continue.A one-time passcode (OTP) is sent to your mobile phone, but depending on your Do-Not-Disturb settings and geographic location, you might not receive it.
- (Optional) If you do not receive an OTP, click
Resend. If resend fails, contact customer support.
- Enter the OTP.
- To finalize your registration, click Continue.
- To return to the Login page, click Continue again.