Creating Exchange Objects in Syclo
An exchange object combines technical objects, such as an exchange class handler, an exchange table, and a lock object, with configuration rules. It allows you to control runtime change-detection behavior by defining specific rules for different scenarios.
- Open the Syclo Configuration Panel, TA/SYCLO/CONFIGPANEL.
- Select Mobile Application Configuration. Create a new mobile application called ZEPM_MOBILE_APPLICATION, and save your changes.
- Create an exchange object:
- Click ConfigPanel Home, and select Exchange Object Configuration.
- Click Create to create a new exchange object, and name it ZEPM_BUSINESSPARTNER_EXCHANGE_OBJECT.
- Select the mobile application, the exchange table and the exchange object handler you previously created.
- Set Application Area to Cross Application, and enter a description. Save your changes.
- Create an Exchange Framework Implementation (EFI) assignment:
- On the start page, select EFI Assignment, and click Create.
- Add the EFI that you created earlier, ZEPM_EFI_BUSINESSPARTNER_INCLUDE, and save your changes.