Use com.sybase365.mobiliser.web.application.model and abstract classes to ensure that applications conform to the Web UI contributing applications object hierarchy.
- IMobiliserApplication – interface that represents the basic information required for an application.
- IMobiliserAuthenticatedApplication – extended interface for applications that use the common application sign-in page.
- IMobiliserSignupApplication – extended interface for the single application providing the user sign-up functions.
- IMobiliserUnAuthenticatedApplication – extended interface for applications that do not require authentication.
- AbstractMobiliserApplication – base class that allows you to configure bookmarkable pages, and assign a class that represents the application home page.
- AbstractMobiliserAuthenticatedApplication – extended base class for applications that require authentication. This class allows you to specify a unique login privilege that represents basic access to the application. The privilege is assigned to individual users, and each user is exclusively assigned to one application.