Authenticated pages display options and information about applications.
A consumer registration page is an authenticated page, and is a separate application type. However, to access consumer registration pages, you need have only a standard access role that is granted to all users upon entry to the login page. Consumer registration pages have the same structure as other application pages, without a specific authenticated user Web session.
The hierarchy of an authenticated page replicates how all Wicket pages are formed.
- Standard header area, which displays application graphics, the application name, and optionally, the logged-on user's information, such as a name. It also contains a logout link and a standard language selector.
- Top navigations menu, which includes global navigation items for all applications. The items shown to users are application specific, and based on users’ roles.
- Container for the main application page content.
- Standard authenticated footer that includes session timeout information.
- BaseConsumerPage – application content structure for both consumer registration and the Consumer Portal.
- BaseDistributorPage – application content structure for the Partner Portal.
- BaseCstPage – application content for the Administration Portal.
- BaseDashboardPage – base content for the Operations Dashboard Web application.
- An area on the left side of the page (left content column) displays page-context specific information and menus.
- The right side of the page displays the application page content.