Verifying Deployment Using the AIMS Web Console
In a development environment, you can use the AIMS System Web console to verify that custom-state bundles resolve and start. To ensure runtime environment security, the console restricts access, based on a list of allowable IP addresses. By default, only localhost is accessible.
- (Optional) To add IP addresses that the console can access:
- Edit the org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.properties file.
- Add IP addresses to the allowed.ip.list, as a comma-separated list.
- In a Web browser, connect to
http://localhost:8080/system/console.If you added other IP addresses, you can connect using one of them.
- In the AIMS System Web console, enter these credentials:
- User name – sybase365
- Password – fr4nt1c
The Bundles tab lists all installed bundles. The Status of the customState bundle is Active.
- To view details about a bundle, click the bundle name.The console displays metadata, created by the Maven Bundle Plug-in (from the bundle's manifest file), package wiring, and services information.