The processing engine SmappStateProcessingContext object provides access to resources, such as session variables and the subscribers data store.
You can use the SmappStateProcessingContext object to share resources between the processing engine and the state; however, in most state implementations, this is unnecessary.
- getStateDao – inserts, updates, or deletes session variables.
- getSubscriberDao – accesses the subscribers data store. Also used by some built-in states.
- isAckMessageRequested – queries whether an acknowledgment is requested.
- setAckMessageRequest – specifies whether an acknowledgment is requested.
- isCurrentStateEncrypted – queries whether state data is encrypted.