Importing Application XML Files
Import an application by uploading the XML file that contains the application configuration. XML configuration files are created when you export applications from SMS Builder.
To import a group of dependent applications, first export them as a group, so all the dependent applications are in one export file. When you import a group of applications from a single export file, all interdependent links and references are maintained.
- In the Web UI, select Assets, then select Create Asset.
- Under Upload Applications From Existing Files, click Browse, and select the application file.
- Enter a name for the application.
- If the file contains a single application, the application name is replaced.
- If the file contains more than one application, the new application name is prepended to all applications. For example, if the file contains two applications, Test1 and Test2, and you enter NewName as the new application name, the uploaded applications are named NewName-Test1 and NewName-Test2.
- Click Upload.
- To edit application details, select View Application Details.