Sample Interactive Message Log
An interactive-application message log shows a sequence of consumer interactions with SMS Builder.
For each message, the logs displays:
- Send Date – the date and time the message was sent.
- ACK and ACK Date – whether an acknowledgment is requested from the short message service center (SMSC) or the SMS gateway, and the date and time the acknowledgment was received.
- Direction – message direction, IN or OUT; IN messages come from customers; OUT messages are SMS Builder responses.
- Sender – sender's identification number. For IN messages, the number is the customer's MSISDN; for OUT messages, it is the workspace short or long code.
- Application – name of the application that processed the message. A SMS Builder application can call other applications, which are identified in the log.
- Receiver – receiver's identification number. For IN messages, the number is the workspace short or long code; for OUT messages, it is the customer's MSISDN.