Testing Regular Expressions
As you develop applications in the Application Composer, you can test regular expressions to determine whether they match alphanumeric strings.
- In the Application Composer, select a state.
- Click the ? icon to the right of the Assign To field for a
follow-up state.The expression tester opens and populates Expression and Assign To fields with follow-up state values from the state editor.
- Enter the value to test in the Text to Test field, and click Test.
- Match – value in Expression field matches the value in Text to Test field.
- No Match – expression value does not match Text to Test value.