Adding Keywords to Applications
A keyword identifies an application within a workspace. Create at least one keyword for each interactive application.
- Select the Keywords tab, and enter values for these
- Add New Keyword – enter plain text or regular expressions. SAP recommends that a keyword be unique for each application in the same workspace.
- Active From – the date and time the keyword becomes active, based on the server date and time.
- Active To – the date and time the keyword ceases to be active, based on the server date and time.
- To save the keyword, click the diskette icon.After you save a keyword, another Add New Keyword field appears, allowing you to add another keyword.