You must activate applications before you can test or run them. If you modify an active application and save changes, you must reactivate the application before changes are applied to the active version.
Applications that are currently running are in active mode. If you activate an application, but its active start time is in the future, the application mode is on-deck, and cannot be tested.
- On the Web UI navigation bar, select Assets.
- On the Assets screen, select Activate Applications.
- Click Load Applications for Activation.Applications that are in-review appear.
- Choose either:
- To activate a single application, select .
- To activate all in-review applications, select Activate All.