Installing Applications on the Device
To install programs on your device without using Google Play or SAP store, connect the device to your personal computer and install the applications.
On your device, navigate to Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources. This setting allows these apps to be installed on the device.
- Download and install any driver software on your personal computer. For example, HTC Sync Manager lets you synchronize media files between your HTC phone and your desktop. See http://www.htc.com/uk/help.
- Use a USB cable to connect your device to the computer.The driver software installs the device software.
- On the device, mount the memory card.
- Copy the .apk to the memory card.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Using the file manager on the device, access the .apk file from the memory card and follow the instructions.