Configure Your Xcode Project
Add the copied dependencies to your Xcode project, and change project settings.
- With your Xcode project open, drag and drop all the files from dependencies/libraries and dependencies/bundles to the Xcode Project Navigator view.
- Select the root node of your project in Project Navigator view. You should see the General project settings in the main area of your Xcode window.
- Select main target from the Targets view.
- Select Build Settings tab and select All from the header of the Build Settings page.
- In the search field, enter search paths.
- Add this string as the Header search path: $(PROJECT_DIR)/dependencies/includes/. Make sure the path is marked as recursive.
- Add this string as the Library search path: $(PROJECT_DIR)/dependencies/libraries/$(BUILD_STYLE)-universal. Make sure the path is marked as recursive.
- Clear the search field on the Build Settings page and enter other linker flags.
- Set other linker flags to -all_load and -ObjC.
- On the Build Settings page, clear the search field and enter iOS deployment target.
- Set the iOS deployment target to iOS 6.0.