Developing with MAF Logon for Android
MAF logon components implement user onboarding workflows.
The logon components provide:
- User-initiated registration requests to various security infrastructures
- Access control with app-specific passcodes that adhere to policies specified in SAP Mobile Platform
- Secure store to protect sensitive information, for example, logon credentials
- Client Hub integration to simplify user onboarding and configuration that enables easier and faster enterprise-wide deployments.
- Credential management, for example, changing the app passcode and the back-end password to enhance security in an enterprise environment
- SAML-based authentication
- Certificate-based logon with certiticates acquired from Afaria or a third-party certificate provider
- Various customization options
MAF logon components include the MAF Logon UI and the LogonUIFacade:
- MAF Logon UI presents logon screens on the device, providing easy integration for applications that use default logon UI behavior. While MAF Logon UI constructs a dynamic UI from context elements
- LogonUIFacade registers cert providers, retrieves logon UI, sets fields to be hidden, sets default values, sets auth configuration, control splash screen visibility, retrieve Logon Core (gets context through context specific parameters), and so on.