Mobile Application Workbench perspectives encompass and organize the view layouts.
To open a Mobile Application Workbench perspective in Eclipse, select. The available UI components include:
- Project Explorer view – displays existing projects, including Application Configuration Profile (ACP) projects, and their folder structures, configuration files, and configuration elements, which comprise Mobile Application Framework applications.
- Properties view – lets you edit the key-value pair of the configuration element that is selected in either the Project Explorer or the XML text editor.
- Problems view – displays warnings and errors for all projects, including ACP projects.
- XML text editor – displays the selected XML configuration file, and lets you edit the property key-value pairs. You can open several instances of the editor to view different configuration files.
- Outline view – shows an outline of the current configuration file for easy navigation.