Debugging in a Desktop Browser
- To open Web Inspector, press either Ctrl + Shift + J or F12, or go to .
- From the Sources panel, choose a file to open.
- (Optional) Choose one or more breakpoints to step through. The chosen breakpoints appear in the Breakpoints panel.
- (Optional) From the Elements panel, choose an HTML element to view, or modify its HTML and CSS properties.
- (Optional) In the Console drawer, enter commands to modify the source file code.
(Optional) From the Network panel, examine data URL requests and
responses (values received).
For more information about debugging using Chrome, see https://developer.chrome.com/devtools.