processStateLogic(SmappStateProcessingContext, SmappStateProcessingAction) method
Contains the actual processing logic for constructing the menu list.
protected final SmappState processStateLogic ( SmappStateProcessingContext context, SmappStateProcessingAction action ) throws MwizProcessingException, DBException
- context processing engine context; should be used to obtain context information but should NOT be modified.
- MwizProcessingException processing engine exception
- DBException Exception when accessing or saving the session variable from database
RemarksThe following methods will be called:
- init(SmappStateProcessingAction) - for initialization and getting the menu items from the source
- constructMenuList() - for getting the formatted menu list in key-value pair form
If the constructMenuList() returns a list containing a single item only, the saveSessionVariables(String, String) will be called and the method will return with the follow-up transition (SmappState) from the continueWhenSingleEntry(SmappState). Otherwise, the constructed SMS menu message will be sent out.
Intentionally made final so that it cannot be override.