processState(SmappStateProcessingContext, SmappStateProcessingAction) method
This method is always called by the processing engine when the state is activated by the follow-up transition.
public void processState ( SmappStateProcessingContext context, SmappStateProcessingAction action ) throws MwizProcessingException, DBException, CryptoException
- context the state processing context containing all the necessary object needed while processing the state.
- action mechanism to communicate suggested follow-up action to the processing engine
- MwizProcessingException any exceptions that warrant terminating the application
- DBException any database exceptions that warrant terminating the application
- CryptoException any encryption exceptions that warrant terminating the application
Used by: processing engine