Selecting a Platform
Test the client using various device platforms, such as Windows, Windows Mobile, iOS, or Android. When you select a platform, the client automatically downloads definitions for that platform.
- With the test client started in Agentry test environment, click .
- To download definitions to the test client, select the platform, and resolution. For example, Windows and 1024x600.
- At the Reset All prompt, click OK. To reload the application, you must reconnect to the server.
- To verify that the definitions have downloaded, check the Agentry test environment status bar for the current platform. You can also reselect , and verify that the platform and resolution you chose are marked as selected.
- Continue testing with the new platform configuration.