Changing Test Environment Preferences
Change preferences within the Agentry test environment.
Client Windows: Change how test client window anchoring is managed within the Agentry test environment.The initial position of the test client window depends on the anchor setting in Test Environment preferences. After that, the position of the client windows are controlled automatically by the Test environment (anchored), or by the user who can move the windows anywhere on the screen (not anchored).
- Anchored to the Test Environment view indicates that when the test client window opens, the test environment positions the window within the Agentry test environment view. The test client window does not open in the same location where the previous window was opened. You can move the test client window anywhere on the screen, but the next test environment operation reanchors the windows within the test environment view.
- Not anchored to the Test Environment view (default) indicates that when the test client window opens, it positions itself wherever the window was last opened. You can move the test client window anywhere on the screen.
Auto-Link: When enabled, links Agentry test environment hyperlink navigations with the Project Explorer view when using the F1 debugging feature. In your test client, hover over a screen, tile, field, or button, press F1 to show debugging information for that item, and then click one of the hyperlinks in the debug window. The definition for the item appears in the Editor's Properties view, linking to the definition in the Editor's Project Explorer view.
- In the Agentry test environment view, click .
- Select your preference for anchoring the test client window, and auto-link behavior.
- Click OK to save the preferences.