OpenUI Getting Started (WPF)
Set up a C# project and use the sample to customize controls for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio and select .
- Navigate to the location where you unzipped the build and select SampleControls.csproj.
- Under References, update the AgentryClientSDK that is already there. An easy way is to delete the existing reference and add a new one.
- Open Reference Manager and select the appropriate DLL. For example, browse to the WPF installation and choose the appropriate version of AgentryClientSDK.dll.
From Reference Manager, select
. The build includes these files in the wpf directory:
AgentryClientSDK.dll SampleControls.dll SampleControls.pdb
- Create a CustomControls folder in the wpf folder:
- Add your SampleControls.dll to the new wpf folder:
Connect the Agentry .NET Client to a server that is running the OpenUI app provided with the build. This enables you to access a series of screens that use OpenUI fields, most of which use a standard Agentry field for comparison.
Use OpenUI for WPF to customize DLLs and controls.