Installing the Agentry ActiveX SDK
Install the Agentry ActiveX SDK for these two development scenarios: when developing ActiveX controls for use on Windows Mobile devices, or when developing interprocess communications between the Agentry Client and another process running on the mobile device.
- Understanding of the development of ActiveX controls, and/or inter process communications in Windows Mobile environments.
- Install this SDK to the location where needed for development work, for example, the same host system as the IDE or other development toolset, or to a file share or network drive accessible to these tools.
- Launch the installer program by executing Agentry_7.0.x.x_SDK.exe.The file is located in the Agentry Toolkit folder in the SAP Mobile Platform SDK installation directory.
- Click the Next on the first screen, Welcome to the Agentry Software Development Kit Setup Wizard.
- Click the Yes button to accept the license agreement.
- Specify the location to install the SDK resources.
- Click Install, then finish the wizard when prompted by the last screen.
- Agentry ActiveX
- Agentry External Process
You can move or copy these resources to other locations as needed to include in development projects.