Learn more - Architect Skills
An architect provides expertise on and outlines high level design on the usage of SAP solutions and their integration with backend SAP and non-SAP systems across the whole company landscape.
- Act as a senior advisor to customers with a broad Application, LoB or Industry-focus, covering the entire business end-to-end.
- Clarify existing expectations from various stakeholders; create a path to solution which integrates diverse points of views and which serves as a starting point for future business
- Validate the as-is situation and goals and translate it into an appropriate Fit2Standard-driven IT-roadmap and design (processes, applications, systems) based on SAP’s SAP Activate Methodology and cloud Fit2Standard.
- Responsible for the overall management of a project throughout its lifecycle. Provide leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
- SAP products integration & landscape
- Network components and network security
- Business processes
- SAP best practices