Data Quality Management, version for SAP Solutions
With SAP Data Quality Management, version for SAP Solutions, now installed with S/4HANA, you can perform address correction, duplicate checking, error-tolerant searching, and name cleansing.
|Product Feature is||New|
|Country Dependency||Valid for all countries|
|Availability||SAP S/4HANA 1809|
Effects on System Administration
If the customer is using the HANA Smart Data Quality engine to process address data, the reference data will need to be copied onto the HANA DB system. Disk space requirements will vary with the purchased country reference data.
If the customer is using the Data Quality Management, microservices for location data engine to process address data, an SAP system certificate will need to be exported and imported into the SAP cloud cockpit and an RFC HTTP connection created.
If the customer is using the Data Services engine to process address data, two RFC TCP/IP connections will need to be created.
Apply SAP notes associated with this product.
Effects on Customizing
IMG activities (transaction /n/fldq/dqmimg or SCPR20):
Required IMG activities (base BC set activation):
• "Activate Base BC set" (client 000/independent /FLDQ/BASE_CI1 activation)
• "Activate Client Specific BC set" (client dependent /FLDQ/BASE_CD1 activation)
Optional engine-specific BC set activation:
• /FLDQ/DQAAS_CD1 - client dependent activation for Data Quality Management, microservices for location data engine usage
• /FLDQ/HANA_CI1 - client 000/independent activation for HANA Smart Data Quality engine usage
• /FLDQ/HANA_CD1 - client dependent activation for HANA Smart Data Quality engine usage
For more information, see: https://help.sap.com/viewer/p/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE .