Exporting Applications to Transport Requests
To move an application from one SAP Mobile Platform landscape to another, export the application configuration to a CTS+ transport request.
Configure CTS+ properties for your source system.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Under Export Application Configuration to Transport Request, select an application, and click Export.
- In the new dialog, select the options to include in the transport request, and click Export.
- In the dialog that opens, click the Transport Organizer link.
- Log in to SAP NetWeaver using your CTS+ system credentials.
If the value of CTS_REL_REQ_STRATEGY on the ABAP/CTS+ source system is true, select the
transport request, and click Release.
If an error occurs on the SAP Mobile Platform side, a message box opens to report the error. You can also check the server log for more details.