Agentry Application Locks after Publishing Update
After updating an Agentry application using ZIP publishing, the server application folder locks. Attempts to free the lock by restarting the server, or deleting the application lock and restarting the server do not work.
- In Management Cockpit, select the locked application, and click App Specific Settings.
- Under Configuration, locate Localization Path.
- Change the Localization Path value to a subdirectory of the application configuration directory.
- Close and save the application.
- Move the localization files to the new location (if using a development app, move the files on the file system).
- Publish the application again.
- Instruct the application user to restart the application.