Defining Access Control Policies
Administrators can create an access control policy and define the roles that users must have to run a native, hybrid, or Web application. At runtime, SAP Mobile Platform verifies that the application users have the required roles.
Each application can have only one access control policy.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Select an application, and then select .
To create an access control policy, click the Add icon , and
in the new dialog:
- Select Role Setting as the Access Control Policy.
- For Roles, enter the name of a role that a user must be assigned to run the application. If multiple roles can run the application, enter the role names separated by commas.
- To edit the roles associated with an access control policy, select the policy, and click the Edit icon .
- To delete an access control policy, select it, and click the Delete icon .