Choosing a Transport Strategy
Choose a transport strategy to determine how to create transport requests and when to release them.
Define both the source and the target SAP Mobile Platform Server systems.
- See Choosing a Transport Strategy for Source Systems.
- In the system list, double-click the system BD1 that you just created.
- Select Transport Tool, and switch to Edit mode.
Verify that the list of parameters includes both WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY and
WBO_REL_REQ_STRATEGY; if it does not:
- Select a row, and click Insert Row.
- Choose the input help (F4-help).
Select the parameter to add, and enter a value, which must begin with a capital
Parameter Valid Values WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY Create, Smart, or Tagged WBO_REL_REQ_STRATEGY Manual or Automatic
The document cited in step 1 describes how each value affects system behavior.