Importing Applications into Target Servers
After you export an SAP Mobile Platform application using a CTS+ transport request, you can import the application into the target server.
- Log in to the Transport Management System.
- Click the Import icon .
- Double-click your target system. If your system does not appear, click the Refresh icon .
- On the Import Queue page, click the Refresh icon.
- Select the request to import, and click the Import Request icon .
- In the dialog that opens, select Immediate, and click .
- Click Yes to confirm.
|0||The import was successful.|
|4||The import was successful, but some warnings exist.|
|8||The import failed because of errors in the content. Export the application again.|
|12||The import failed because of issues with the tool. After the issue is fixed, import again.|
To view the deployment log, click the icon to the left of Deployment.