Defining Transport Routes
Define a transport route that links the source and target SAP Mobile Platform systems to enable transferring applications between the two systems.
SAP recommends that you define client-independent transport routes. See Configuring Transport Routes.
- Log in to the Transport Management System.
- Click the Transport Routes icon .
- Set the editor to Change mode by clicking the Display <> Change icon .
- To create a transport layer, select .
In the Create Transport Layer dialog, enter values for these properties, then click the
Transport Layer – a name for the transport layer.
Put the source and destination systems you created into the routes panel, and click the
Add Transport Route icon .
The cursor changes to a pen.
- Using the pen, draw a line between your two systems.
- Select the Transport Layer that you created, click the check mark, and click Yes to confirm.