Managing Feature Restriction Policies
Manage a list of feature restriction policies that apply to all applications from a central location. Feature examples include camera, printer, and push. You can add, allow, restrict, edit, or delete features, and apply changes to existing hybrid applications.
From a central location, administrators can manage a list of feature restriction policies for hybrid applications. Each of the centrally maintained feature restriction policies serves as a template. An updated template is automatically applied to new hybrid applications, and can be manually applied to existing ones.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
View the current status of feature restrictions.
Column Description Plugin A list of feature plugins that are available with the application, such as Camera, Calendar, and Push. ID Unique identifier for the plugin. Allowed Indicates whether the feature is allowed or restricted.
- To allow the feature, select Yes.
- To restrict the feature, select No.
To add a feature restriction policy, click the Add icon .
In the Add Feature Restriction Policy window, enter restriction policy values, and select Save:
- (Optional) To edit a feature restriction policy, click the plugin name.
- (Optional) To update the feature restriction policies for specific applications, select Update Apps, select the applications, and click Apply.
- (Optional) To change how the list is presented, click the sort icon.
- (Optional) To delete a feature plugin, select it, and click the Delete icon . You can select multiple rows for deletion.