Integrating with Single Sign-On Solutions
SAP Mobile Platform integrates with several single sign-on solutions.
- Technical User (Basic) – replaces the "Allow Anonymous" option to enter a user name and password.
- Technical User (X.509) – replaces the "Allow Anonymous" option to enter a certificate alias.
- Principal Propagation (X.509) – provides single sign-on after another provider authenticates.
- Custom cookies and headers – admins can configure one or more HTTP headers or cookies to add to requests. Each entry contains a regular expression value that is replaced with a named credential.
- Kerberos – provides single sign-on after another provider authenticates.
- MYSAPSSO2 cookie – an SAP proprietary mechanism.
- Basic (user name/password) – requires that both SAP Mobile Platform and the back end are linked to the same identity management (IDM) system for validating credentials.
- X.509 certificates – propagated to the back end via an SSL_CLIENT_CERT header.