Adding a Preference Node
You can add a preference node, which requires the application name and full node path. If the node does not exist, you must add it using the full node path and then add the configuration data. You can remove preference nodes, but you cannot edit them.
- Log in to the Operations Dashboard as the opsmgr user.
- In the left pane, select Preferences.
- Click Add a Preference Node.
- In the Application field, select:
- In the Full Node Path field, enter the path of the node.For example: /com/sybase365/mobiliser/util/messaging/channelmanager/engine/impl/ChannelInstantiator/
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the new preference node.
- Click Add a Preference and enter the configuration options.
- Click Save after each entry.
- Click Refresh to ensure that preference changes are committed.