Configuring the Event Scheduler JDBC Driver
To manage events that trigger event applications, configure the JDBC database driver that the event scheduler uses. The event scheduler is based on the Quartz scheduler.
The event scheduler persists schedules in the database. The event scheduler uses a JDBC driver different from the one SMS Builder uses, and you must configure it separately.
- Open the <SMSBUILDER_HOME>/conf/cfgbackup/service.event.quartz.properties file.
- For your database, enable the JDBC driver, and save the file:
- For Oracle databases, uncomment this
- For most other databases, use the default
- For other databases that do not work with the default driver, see the Quartz documentation at http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-1.x/configuration/ConfigJobStoreTX.
- For Oracle databases, uncomment this line: