Editing User Properties
You can edit properties for users in the current workspace.
- On the Web UI Navigation bar, select Workspace Administration.
- Select Manage Users.
- Select the user whose properties you want to edit.
- You can edit these properties:
Property Name Description User name Login name for the user. Password Password for the user. Reenter Password Reenter the password. Roles
- To assign a role to the user, select the role from the Available list, and click the right arrow.
- To remove a role, select it in the Selected list, and click the left arrow.
- To assign a workspace to the user, select the workspace in the Available list, and click the right arrow.
- To unassign a workspace from the user, select the workspace in the Selected list, and click the left arrow.
- Click Save.