Configuring Default Menus
Set up and activate a default menu for each workspace. When a consumer selects an option in the default menu, the associated application starts.
- In the Web UI navigation bar, select .
- Add an application to the default menu:
- Select an application from the list.The selected application appears as the last item in the default menu.
- Click Add to Menu.When there are five applications in the menu, Add to Menu is disabled.
- Select an application from the list.
- (Optional) Change the order of applications in the menu:
- In the Default Menu list, select an application, and click the up or down arrow to change the order.
- To remove an application from the list, select the X that corresponds to the application.
- (Optional) Edit the response message:
- Under Text Prepended to Menu, enter explanatory text that mobile consumers see above the list of applications in the menu.
- Under Message when Default Menu is Empty, enter the text that mobile consumers see when there are no applications in the menu, for example, a keyword that is assigned to an application in the workspace.
- Click Save.
- Click Activate. Any subsequent changes you make to the default menu require you to reactivate the menu before the changes take effect.