Retrieve user application, device, and connection details for users.
From the list of users, you can search for specific details, and sort by column. You can also disconnect one or more Agentry user connections.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
- Select the filter criteria for each category.
You see information about users that meets the filter criteria.
- For Application Type, select one or more types (Native, Hybrid, Web, Mobile BI, Agentry) to narrow the scope of application type. The default is Native.
- For Time Frame, select All, or one of the time periods listed (Last Hour, 12 hours, 24 hours, 3 days, or 7 days).
- For Number of Entries, select the maximum number of registrations to show. Limiting the number of registrations improves performance.
Table 21: Field Descriptions Field Value User Name Name of the person using the application. Unique ID
- Native, Hybrid, Mobile BI, Web apps – the Application Connection ID.
- Agentry apps – the User ID.
Application Application ID. Device Type The parameter value, such as Android or iPhone, sent by the device during connection. "Unknown" indicates the device type cannot be detected. Last Connection Time The date and time the user application connected to SAP Mobile Platform Server, in the format MMM DD, YYYY HH:MM:SS AM/PM.
- Native, Hybrid (OData), Mobile BI, Web apps – time when the user first registered the application with SAP Mobile Platform.
- Agentry apps – last time the user connected to SAP Mobile Platform.
- (Optional) To reorder user information, use the column sorting options.
- (Optional) In Filter By, enter a value to search for a specific application, user name, unique ID, or device in the retrieved results.