Manage multiple back-end connections for native, hybrid, Web, and mobile Business Intelligence (BI) applications from a single location. You can define, edit, and delete back-end connections; test a connection using Ping, and filter connections based on the connection name.
- In Management Cockpit, select Connections.
- To search for a specific connection, enter a name in the search field.
- To see an overview of connection properties, select the connection.
To edit connection properties, select a connection, click
Edit, and update property values as required. See
Defining a Back-End Connection.
- To ping a connection, select it, and click the Ping icon .
- To delete a connection, select it, and click the Delete icon .