Uploading Client Resources
(Applies only to native, hybrid, and Agentry) Upload client resources, or resource bundles, for the selected application. Resource bundles are containers used by applications to download dynamic configurations, styles, or content from the server. The application developer must set up the capability to use client resource bundles through the OData SDK or REST API SDK, before the administrator can modify settings in Management Cockpit.
- Supportability – a resource bundle can be of any file type (.pdf, .xls, .xml, or any other extension).
- Size – there are no restrictions on resource bundle size. For best performance, SAP recommends a maximum of 1MB. If you need resource bundles that are larger than 1MB, work with the application developer to address any performance issues.
- Default resource bundle – the first resource bundle you upload is considered to be the default. After that, you can upload additional versions of the bundle, but only one can be the default. You can delete obsolete resource bundle versions.
- URL for the default resource bundle – http://<ServerIP>:<Port>/bundles/<ApplicationName>/
- URL to access other resource bundles – http://<ServerIP>:<Port>/bundles/<ApplicationName>/<BundleName>:<BundleVersion>
- In Management Cockpit, select Applications, select the application, and then click .
Under Client Resources, enter values.
- Enter the customization resource bundle name and version.
- Click Browse, select the file to be uploaded, and confirm. The resource bundle name appears under Bundle Name.
- Select the resource bundle to make it the default.